Car Air Conditioning in Hartley Wintney
If you’re in Hartley Wintney and your Car’s Air Conditioning isn’t working then book a service online now with A30 Car Servicing.
Your car air conditioning does more than just keep your car cool in the summer, it also allows you to demist the windows in the winter, so it is important that it runs for 10-20 Minutes every week even in the depth of winter to keep all the parts lubricated.
The Majority of car air conditioning systems lose around 10% of their refrigerant gases each year, making it less efficient. Dirt, microbes and bacteria can also build up within the air conditioning system leading to a nasty smell coming from your car’s air vents. Most vehicle manufacturers recommend that you have your air conditioning serviced every 18 months but don’t include it as part of their service. So come to A30 Car Servicing in Hartley Wintney and let us service your air conditioning so you can keep your cool.
Here are 5 signs that your car air conditioning may be in need of a service:
- Not cooling: Blowing hot when it should be cold or Vica Versa or nothing coming out of your vents is a sure sign that your Air Conditioning needs some attention.
- Slow to cool: Does it take longer than usual for your car to cool down? Then it is time to get your Air Conditioning looked at.
- Strange sounds: Any strange noises coming from your Air Conditioning then come to A30 Car Servicing and let us take a look.
- Water stains: Water under your car after running your car Air Conditioning for a while is normal and a good sign. If these are inside your vehicle, then you could have a problem.
- Bad smells: These are a sure sign that your Air Conditioning needs of some attention so come to A30 Car Servicing and let us take care of it.
Contact A30 Car Servicing in Hartley Wintney, Hampshire on 01252 916464 with any questions about car air conditioning services or complete our contact form.