MOT in Hartley Wintney
Looking for affordable MOT testing in Hartley Wintney? Look no further!
For an MOT in Hartley Wintney come to A30 Car Servicing where we can carry out Class 4 MOTS for Cars and Small Vans up to 3000kg.
Book your MOT in Hartley Wintney, Hampshire online 24/7 directly into our live diary and you will receive a confirmation email and all you need to do is turn up at your chosen time. Online booking couldn't be simpler.
Must I have an MOT Test?
The MOT Test is an annual test of vehicle safety, road worthiness and exhaust emissions that is required by all vehicles that use the UK roads that are over three years old. Failure to have a valid MOT Certificate can result in a £1000 Fine!
Some of the items tested during an MOT are:
- Lighting and Signalling Equipment including daytime, fog and reversing lamps
- Steering (including suspension)
- Brakes and additional braking device performance
- Tyres and Road Wheels
- Seat Belts
- Body, Structure and General Items
- Exhaust, Fuel and Emissions
- Drivers View of the Road
- Noise suppression material
- Undertray security
- Emission control equipment
- Engine malfunction indicator lamp
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) tampering
- Fluid leaks - engine, transmission and so on
What happens if my vehicle fails it’s MOT?
If your vehicle’s test result lists ‘dangerous’ or ‘major’ problems you will fail the MOT. We would strongly advise that you do not drive until you have the problems repaired.
You might also get a list of ‘minor’ or ‘advisory’ problems to monitor and fix in the future.
If you have any questions about the MOT please contact A30 Car Servicing in Hartley Wintney on 01252 916464 or send us an email.